4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup flour
2 cups sugar
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup walnuts, chopped
12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
1. Raise the oven temperature to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Put the chocolate and butter in a microwave or on the stove and melt them together. Leave aside.
3. The eggs and vanilla extract should be added to a large mixing bowl after they have been cracked. Use a whisk to mix the ingredients.
4. Sprinkle the flour in little by little and stir until well mixed. Put the sugar back in and do it again. Then, incorporate the salt and baking soda.
5. Add the melted chocolate and butter with a whisk, then mix in the chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
6. Prepare a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with butter or nonstick spray (or line it with nonstick foil or parchment paper). Brownie batter should be added to the pan and spread out.
7. To bake, set the oven temperature to 375 degrees and wait 20–25 minutes.